Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

New Tutorial for You!

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.---Mary Anne Radmacher


For several years I have bought hanging kitchen towels with crocheted hangers but it always seemed that the crochet would stretch and lose it's shapeThis year I stole the idea from the lovely Shez, my Aussie blogging friend, who was making the sweetest hanging towels with fabric handles.....(Thanks for the idea, Shez)

In all, I made 8 Christmas hanging towels and another one when I decided to post a tutorial for you.




I have put the tutorial under my "Tutorial's" tab  (isn't that amazingly clever of me?)

 You can easily print the .pdf file by just clicking on the link you find there.

 But just to make it a little easier for my followers who read this post today......here is the LINK for you now so you don't need to go to the tutorials tab...............(unless you just want to go marvel at the miracle of me getting my and only tutorial posted.....lol.....)

I hope you all will try this.........once you get going on them it is hard to stop!  Not only will these make your own kitchen look awesome but they are fabulous handmade gifts.  Please feel free to share the pattern with your friends if you wish.

And all I have left to say is Ta-Ta for now.............

 



 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ida they look so good and how lovely of you to do a tutorial,enjoy your day my friend.xx

Kate said...

I think you're very clever to make your own PDF - well done! Love those towels - thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

Fabulous, thank you!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

I made two (similar pattern) in July for Christmas in July and another 5 this month - they are GREAT gifts to make and give! I use mine all the time!!!

Hilachas said...

I like the towels you made but am even more impressed that you made a pdf file. You'll have to show me how to do that.