Translate

Friday, March 8, 2013

Nancy Drew Blog Hop Continues!

 This is the third Day of the Nancy Drew Is a Clue Blog Hop!
Please "hop" over to these great Blogs today and check out what crafty things they have made for you to look at with the Nancy Drew fabrics!


Friday, March 8, 2013 
That’s SewJulie -- Very ill and unable to post
The Thimble Room ( not up yet_
 
and if you haven't signed up yet for my giveaway, just click here or on the photo below to go back to my post where you can sign up as a follower and leave me a comment saying you did........
 

Happy Hopping!  Now go on and get a clue!

....and just a reminder that my friend, Kat, at "Love and Ladybug Hugs"  is having a  100th post and Blogiversary giveaway....

2 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks for the links and for the shout-out, my friend! This morning I started making some embroidered dish towels, inspired by the heart ones you made when you first bought your "toy." It's a little tricky to get the embroidery in the right spot with only a big hoop (darn backwards nubbies!! LOL) but so far, so good... can't wait to show you once I make tops for them!

Helen said...

So nice of you to post all the links, and of course show us your beautiful projects.!!!!!!