Translate

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Swap Block Done.....



Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
       -----Judy Garland



I decided it was better to keep on blogging even if I only had one thing to show you today..............here is the block I am sending to Sandi, my BSA partner for June.............


 Sandi said she had no block preference but she loved oranges and harvest colors because she likes Halloween and Autumn so I found some pumpkin fabric and also some pieces from a Sweetgrass Prairie Line layer cake in my stash then added Mr. Scarecrow from my ME pattern library and....Voila!
I hope she will like it and I also hope she doesn't see my blog post before she gets it! LOL.................

Did anyone notice the author of the quote above.....Judy Garland???  I think she is reminding me that I am way behind on the Oz Hanging.......

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week............Ta-Ta for now.......

 

6 comments:

Helen said...

Nice to see you back and making your lovely projects again!

Needled Mom said...

I am sure she is going to love it! It suits all of her likes.

Yes....I think the Judy Garland quote is telling you something. It is good to see a post from you ;-)

Kim said...

Love the block! Look forward to an Oz update!!

Rachel said...

"Love the block! Look forward to an OZ update!" Was actually from ME, LOL...my kiddo was signed in on my computer...LOL

Kat said...

Beautiful block, my friend. I love the ME :-).

I have missed the Oz flowers!!!!

Janet said...

Fantastic block! Love the colours.