Translate

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Day late but not a flower short for One Flower Wednesday..........

 
  "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another --- Charles Dickens


I am late for OFW this week but with a good excuse:  I am visiting my family in DFW for a week and I have been busy giving my grandsons their "Nana-time"........so I know I am forgiven...right?

I was lucky enough to be here on a day I could attend Awards Day at my Grandson's school...........here he is accepting his award........(Nana couldn't get a photo of his face.....)

 


I actually did have my flower ready and I should have also had my post ready but I went from working Friday and Saturday night to sleeping on Sunday to getting ready to drive 400 miles on Monday and managing to get packed on Monday too.........anyway.......here I am and here is my flower for Wednesday this week...........another flower ready to sew into the Talking Tree scene............. 


 
 
 Before I left on my trip I snapped a quick photo of my design wall........I wanted to put up the Oz scenes I had so far to get an idea of how it might look............I'm sure there will be lots of changes but this is somewhat like I have been seeing it in my head................
 
 
Ok that's all I have for today..............if you haven't already, please remember to check out the other flowers at Karen's One Flower Wednesday....click on the link to go there.......
 
I will talk to you again next time............Ta-Ta for now!
 
 


5 comments:

Melody said...

Your hexies are amazing. Congratulations to your grandson on his award

Hilachas said...

WTG Jeremy. Proud of your achievements. Your flower is perfect fo your Oz. I love how it's all coming together.

Karen said...

Looking good, a very complex puzzle. And, well done little man!

Helen said...

Congratulations to your grandson on his award. Your flowers are amazing !!

Maria said...

Congratulations to your GS for his award.

Not a day late but two days early. Love the flower and you are making great progress with your puzzle.